April 24, 2019
This wonderful film, called Lives Well Lived, examines the fruitful and insightful experiences of older adults and serves to remind all Californians that every individual deserves to be valued and age with dignity.
Following the film screening, an expert panel discussed the growing population of older adults in the state, and the importance of California developing a long-term Master Plan for Aging to ensure their needs are met.
- Assemblymember Ash Kalra, Former Chair, Assembly Committee on Aging and Long-Term Care
- Sky Bergman, Filmmaker & Director, Lives Well Lived
- Assemblymember Adrin Nazarian, Chair, Assembly Committee on Aging and Long-Term Care
- Bruce Chernof, President & CEO, The SCAN Foundation
- Shelley Lyford, President & CEO, West Health
- California State Treasurer Fiona Ma
- Zach Gassoumis, Research Assistant Professor, University of Southern California’s Leonard Davis School of Gerontology